Designation : Part-time lecturer
Area of Specialization : Structural Geology and Metamorphic Petrology
Research Extension :
Metamorphic petrology and Structural Geology
Teaching Experience :
Presently as Part-time lecturer in Geology Department, Jogamaya Devi College, University of Calcutta.
Was associated as lecturer in Post Graduate Distant Correspondence Course in GIS and Remote sensing in Burdwan University
1. Nominated for Dr. Shankar Dayal Sharma President’s award.
2. Gold medal for securing First position in M.Sc Part-I and Part-II Examination,1993.
3. Awarded by “Geological Mining and Metallurgical Society of India” for securing First position in M,Sc, Part-I Examination, 1992.
4. National scholarship for B,Sc Examination, 1991.
5. National scholarship for Madhyamik Pariksha, 1986.
6. Awarded by Paschimbanga Madhyashiksha Parshad, West Bengal Samabay Samity and Bankura District Authority for securing rank in the Board as well as in District.
Professional Membership : Not yet applied.
Important Publication :
Research Projects :
Metamorphism In Relation To Structure In The Central Sector of North Singhbhum Fold Belt Around Sini, Jharkhand District , Bihar, India. (Under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Dhruba Mukhopadhyay, University of Calcutta.)
Collaborations : Okayama university, Japan for Ph.D. Programme (under Monbusch scholarship)
Special Achievements :
Is the mentor of winning team of Second year (2013 and 2014 Batch) in IIT, Kharaghpur and Presidency College in all India poster presentation and seminar competition